June 8, 2017

The Press and the Public

Three days before the official start of documenta14, the press was allowed to have a first exploratory walk through some of the exhibits. One of Germany's most important newspaper, "Die Zeit", called their article "The wonder of Kassel" (Das Wunder von Kassel). Beautiful words about a city nobody really talks about for 4 years. And then documenta happens and the whole world gathers in the heart of Germany for 100 days.
The video below is nicely introducing the Parthenon of Books. Have a look:


I, the public, am still paciently waiting. I feel like a dog in a cage... I can see things are happening, things being build, but I don't know what it is and I can't reach to them... nobody knows, nobody can (except the press).
Meanwhile the garden in front ot the Campus Center is growing, getting greener and artistic.
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it tadam tam tam ;)

foodoctopia

No comments: